Friday, July 25, 2014

Five Things...I can't Live Without


1. My Family. Do I really need to explain that!

2. Chocolate and Coffee. I know, it's two things, but really they are both food so I thought it would be OK to put them together and what women would EVER give up chocolate by choice. As for coffee, I need caffeine to be human, especially in the mornings. And in winter, there is nothing that warms and comforts the body like a hot coffee.

3. A Creative Outlet. My jewellery and my blog are my creative outlets, without them I would slowly fade into nothingness. I need a creative outlet to keep me sane and having an outlet that is also my business is what keeps me going every day.


4. Technology. I know, we are all way to obsessed with technology, but these days I would be lost without it. I have forgotten the art of reading a traditional novel, can't remember the last time I picked up a book or wrote a letter. I am quite a solitary person too, after 15 years of being on the move with a military husband it's hard to make connections when you know you will be moving one in a very short period of time so my biggest and most enduring connections are sometimes online.

Of course I have real friends offline too, those that will always be there, an important part of my life and would most definitely come under the heading of family in my No.1 thing I cannot live without.

5. My Car. I know, very ungreen of me, but I hate public transport and the idea of me on a bike has me and my whole family in whoops, I am about the biggest klutz in the world and a bike would be the end of me for sure.

What are your Top 5 must haves?

Image 2 from Elenathewise @ (c) Can Stock Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment