Saturday, May 3, 2014

Welcome to Craft, Art & Mess

Welcome to my new Blog, Art, Craft and Mess.

http://rmdjewellery.blogspot.com.au/
Why the Change. I have done a little post explaining why the change today over on RMD Jewellery blog so go on over and see why I have moved. 

For those who are new, I thought I would share a little about myself here.

 


Why Craft, Art and Mess. Well I love to share all things creative, inspiring and artistic, Mess, this is usually what I make when I am feeling creative and my husband would tell you this is my life, craft, create and mess. 

My concept is    Create.   Inspire.   Share. 

I thought this was the perfect way to sum up what I am all about. This blog is a space to show all the things I love about the handmade community.

Create
is all about sharing ideas creations, projects and craft, DIY hints and tips and things I do around the home or things I have seen that are just too good to keep to myself. There is a whole community of highly creative people out there showing us how to make our lives better, one project at a time. This inspired me to want to try out these projects, create some of my own and share the others.  

Inspire is all about showing my inspiration, whether is a funny saying that makes me smile and keeps me going on a day when all other things go wrong, art and jewellery that inspires my work or even just the colours that give my work life. Anything that I believe that brings out the best in us all. 

Share is all about showcasing my handcrafted jewellery and the work of other handmade artisans in the community; especially focusing on Etsy where my jewellery is sold which is a big part of my life. So I share the work of others to spread the handmade community far and wide where possible. It’s also about sharing the things we see every day that are beautiful, funny or just too cute to keep hidden.  

So this is my blog and a space for me to share with you all of the things I love so thanks for visiting and don’t forget to comment, share your own blog space or just enjoy! 

PS: Support Handmade and keep your local community thriving.

xxx Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment